View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2012, 04:13 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Wasp (II) - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I'm not sure I like reusing two of the special powers and her personality from the other design. Is there anything else you could do to differentiate her more?
Well, it's the same character. She's got the same personality and the same powers. This is just meant to be more of a factional version, that's a bit tougher, and more of a leader.

We could always pull a Ms. Marvel where she lets you put an Avenger's Marker on another figure's card as well at the start of the game, so even without Cap she can still lead someone.

I wouldn't want to lose the Wasp Sting. I suppose Tiny Stealth isn't absolutely needed, but I like it here.

I think how you'd draft and play the two is pretty different. Wasp (I) is a distraction and a defensive figure. This Wasp is an OM hub and a factional tie. Both could be a bit of an assassin, but Wasp (I) is one you're more willing to risk putting in that role, whereas this Wasp you'd want to protect more and hang back with.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.