View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2012, 09:54 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Doctor Manhattan (Design Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I essentially see Doctor Manhattan as a support unit (you'd always give him the X Markers, I think) that you'll toss a numbered marker onto every now and then - since that's essentially how he functions in the comic. I could see the roll dropping for sure, though, and I see your point about the first line.

I could see it as a 50/50 chance... and, if we're feeling it, I could also see his stats going up to 9/9/9/9/9. I just wasn't sure if that was thematically warranted (compared to other Event Heroes in the 6-7 range).

EDIT: And I think lumping the teleportation into a once-per-round thing right with the X Marker would be interesting... could be somewhat broken, though, warping into an opposing start zone. Though you couldn't attack.
We might just have to get him on the battlefield and see how he plays, but 700 points for a support figure is a hard sell! Professor X has support powers that are, IMO, much better than his (ending attacks/turns once per round and giving double turns to his own figures), and Prof X costs absurdly less.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.