View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2012, 01:18 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Donald Ferguson ~~ Design Phase

For his SA, just wanted to tell the theme. Donald's the kind of guy that rips his shirt off, revealing a dozen missiles coming out of his chest (Kind of ridiculous). I figured that if he shoots a ton of rockets out of various parts of his body, and then those parts get blown off (Which he's usually missing various chunks after a battle), he won't be able to shoot those rockets (So the power goes down).

So really body rockets would be more thematic, I think. It just sounds like some sort of gross sexual thing, so I stuck with arm rockets.

And we can drop his life to 4, which would bring his cost down. I'd then switch his rocket thing to only losing 2 life.

EDIT: Added a bio, too, for those who don't know him!

Last edited by Lord Pyre; October 24th, 2012 at 01:29 AM.