View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2012, 07:37 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Spider-Woman - Design

Looking good Bats

I guess the only thing I feel is off is Venom Blasts. It seems like wording for a poison type attack, whereas her Venom Blasts are from bio-electricity.

Quote:
Venom Blasts: Her body possesses an inordinate amount of bio-electricity that she has learned to channel and discharge through her hands, in controlled bursts of what she calls "Venom Blasts". These energy projections vary in power; they mostly affect the nervous system in humans. Spider-Woman can regulate them from simply a stun to potent enough to kill an average-sized man in the same way that a lightning bolt could kill him.
I guess an electrical attack can work like the current write-up, though it seems to inspire thoughts of a poison attack more than an electrical attack.

Could something like this work?

VENOM BLAST SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 2, 3, or 4.
Start the attack with 6 attack dice. You may attack with 2, 3, or 4 attack dice until all of the 6 attack dice have been rolled. If Spider-Woman inflicts 2 or more wounds with a single attack with Venom Blast Special Attack, roll the 20-sided die, adding 1 for each wound inflicted. If you roll 17 or higher, you may remove all unrevealed Order Markers from the defending figure's Army Card.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon