View Single Post
Old August 17th, 2011, 10:23 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Steel - Designing

Make sure to link this in discussion. I was going to do it, but then my Internet got cranky again ...

SMART HAMMER SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 5.
After attacking with this special attack, Steel may attack two additional times. He cannot attack the same figure more than once. No clear line of sight is needed when attacking with this special attack. You may only use this special attack once per round. After using this special attack, subtract 2 from Steel's normal attack number for the remainder of the round.

I think the last line would be a bit clearer like this.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.