View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2010, 06:09 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Iron Man Mark I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
In a case where it is appropriate, use the appropriate name. If it is Mark I call it that. If it is Stealth Suit, call it that.

Do you think that we would really want to create different versions of Stealth Suit or Hulk Buster? I don't.
You never know, we might. Obviously not for every armor, but one may turn up where we want to do that. Some of them can be quite different. But that wasn't really my point, I meant that "Mark I" by itself may not enough of an identifier, since there are multiple "Mark I" armors. Perhaps we need the type of armor in there, too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
OK, sounds like we need to save that mini for Mark II Iron Man, then. Meaning the Handful of Heroes approach is the best one.
I thought there was a gray iron man Heroclix. But I'm pretty sure it, and the Mark II pictured above, are very rare and expensive.

Great paint job on yours, Griffin!