View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2010, 12:01 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Huntress - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
First off, great job on this Hahma. I know you spent a lot of time really trying to nail this character.

Quote:
RECKLESSNESS
If Huntress is not adjacent to any friendly figures and she is engaged with at least one enemy figure, add 1 to her normal attack and subtract 1 from her defense.
Just a tweak.

Quote:
RUTHLESS COUNTERSTRIKE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from an adjacent attacking figure, if Huntress is not destroyed by this attack, all skulls count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.
I love this power! Excellent theme there fo sho.
Yeah, she's one I worked pretty hard on nailing for a while. Hey, someone's gotta do it.

I made the change to add "normal" on Recklessness. Thanks for the help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
RUTHLESS COUNTERSTRIKE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from an adjacent attacking figure, if Huntress is not destroyed by this attack, all skulls rolled count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.
I thought this one needed a bit of a Deadly Strike/Shields of Valor touch for maximum clarity.
Thanks again Griff for the clarity help. I knew something was needed for that line, but hadn't thought of it yet. I will make the change immediately. You da man.

Edit: You had helped give me the idea for skulls before, I had to just fine tune it and try to get it to work without being too powerful. Bats helped fine tune my vision for Recklessness as I had the idea, but he figured it out so I didn't have to use markers or anything like that.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; April 10th, 2010 at 12:07 AM.