View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2010, 01:21 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Martian Manhunter - Design Phase

(Edit: To Adam - man you guys are quick!) I understand your thoughts, but I'll offer a couple of counters.
The Fire Weakness won't come into play only with Lava Field, because that's the special power that's also going to be tied to a number of fire based C3G cards. If you look at the C3G Pyro, you'll see that this Martian Manhunter would have a lot to fear from him.
I think the tactical difference is already there without Martian Vision because a) Martian Manhunter has range and Superman doesn't and b) Telepathic Dispatch makes Martian Manhunter more of a team player.
Telepathic Dispatch is the one power I've discussed with a few other heroes. I did originally have it as a static move (4), but Griff told me that his favorite part about playing the power it's based on (Jandar's Dispatch) is rolling dice.

(Option 1) Maybe something where rolling dice could get you further like counting shields for movement?

(Option 2) Or ... how about this? The move is at a static 4 spaces, but you get to move a number of Heroes you control equal to the number of blanks you roll. That way you'd be moving two Heroes on average, but on a lucky roll you might move an entire hero army.

Do either of those options appeal to you at all? (Actually, the more I think about it, the more I'm liking Option 2 there already).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.