View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2016, 09:28 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
"I Could Beat That Army" - in a galaxy far, far away.

Copied from Killometer's original thread:

Because no opponent in their right mind would allow it, this will probably stay strictly Theory, but imagine a game where you got to see the army you would be facing before you built your own army. How quickly do you think that you could obliterate your foe? In the interest of seeing what people put together I submit this challenge: build an army of 600 points and 24 hexes that can beat the most recently posted army as easily as possible. Feel free to include any specific strategies that you would use as well. And please quote the army you are focusing on, in case other posts show up between yours and theirs. Also, Aldin reminded me that there are a few well known "rock-paper-scissors" counter-army builds, but ideally they won't be rehashed too many times here (it wouldn't be much fun to read the same 3 armies over and over and over as they infinitely counter one another. )

Let's start with all HoSS armies, we can change to mixed later.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!

Last edited by Tai-Pan; March 19th, 2016 at 07:04 AM.