View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2010, 07:57 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Gorilla Grodd - Design Phase

This card is a tad boring IMO. I do understand your decision that my write up would be too singled noted and not make him very interesting or draftable, and I do agree with it, partially.

I would like his defense to go up to 6 and Tough go away for good. The only reason your mind even went to that power was because of the official Gorilanators, and to me, that is not only boring, but unnecessary to model our card after theirs simply because they are both primates. I think with tough gone, you could easily add my power on here as a sweet end gamer that could really swing things around for your wounded and dying Grodd.

CONSCIOUSNESS TRANSFER
Instead of taking a turn with Gorilla Grodd, you may choose any Unique Hero figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Gorilla Grodd. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher, you may take control of the chosen figure and that figure's card. You now control that card and all figures on it. Remove all Order Markers on that card and this one. Give this card to the player that controlled the chosen figure before the Consciousness Transfer. That opponent now controls Gorilla Grodd, but they may not use any special powers on this card.