View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2017, 01:00 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: MSE - Easy Army Card Creator (V2.5) (New Glyph Cards)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
@DanieLoche - Can you re-zip up the assets for the High-Resolution Master Templates and repost? Thanks.
I had to change a few things* from my MSE version but here it is. It should work exactly like the current version but with a better mask to fit more text, an auto-size on the card name and enhancements on the army cards.
Warning : I don't use the asset to add custom markers, not sure the compatibility with it ...

* putting back the settings for custom logo : I used it to add C3V/SoV logos on the french cards I make for them)
* deletion of the french High Res blanks and the code to switch between french & english blanks ^^

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Last edited by DanieLoche; July 21st, 2017 at 03:56 AM. Reason: Corrections.... looks like I was really tired writing this..!