View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2019, 01:58 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: New Year's Custom Competition - Enter by Jan. 13!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I wanted to put in a submission here for this because it was such a cool figure & should be included in HS. However I just don't have the time to refine it.

My thoughts on the powers were:
Quote:
CONSTRICTOR
All small, medium or large opponent's figures that enter or occupy a space adjacent to XXXX may not move. Figures affected by Constrictor cannot be moved by any special power on an Army Card or glyph. At the end of the round roll the 20-sided die for each figure affected by Constrictor. If you roll 1-10 nothing happens. If you roll 12 or higher that figure receives one unblockable wound.
XXXX - I hadn't thought of a name for him yet. :/

Then I was going for a power that prevented the opponent from taking control of this card. But I couldn't remember who had that power to copy.

Then of course Flying.

Species: COUATL
Rarety: UNIQUE HERO
Class: CELESTIAL
Personality: BENEVOLENT
Size/Height: HUGE 8

Move: 6
Range: 1
Attack:5
Defense: 5

Anyway if anybody wants to use anything I have here go for it.
Cool ideas. If I hadn't already come up with something, I'd definitely use this as a springboard.