View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2018, 03:36 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Master Splinter - Breathing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Minor request, can you please update your SP with the standard design for? No underlined text, all caps where appropriate etc. Keeps these things uniform from design to design, and is nicer when doing the card if everything is as it's supposed to be, such as all caps for easy copy and pasting.
Sorry - still new enough to designing that I forget that (particularly since my last 3 designs were spells where that wasn't really a thing as much).
Thanks for using the template for the OP...the Second Post template should be in the same place.

As for the spells...well that's more of a product of me doing all the spell cards and it's not as much to deal with since it's only a handful of fields total. I tend to try and limit my complaining in the hope that when I do need to complain it feels important enough for people to listen...
Oh... sorry. Somehow I missed the other template.
Well if it happens again we will have to dock your C3G paycheck. You are on the verge of losing health benefits as is...and 401K...you can kiss that goodbye.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.