View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2018, 11:34 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Sports: NCAA Basketball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
That would make VT the only team to have beaten 3 different 1 or 2 seeds during the regular season then as I know NC State couldn't beat Virginia. Outside of the ACC, not sure if anyone else even played 3 different 1 or 2 seeds.
Well it also shows just how unimportant the NCAA regular season is...NCAA basketball is headed to NCAA baseball zone...(I love NCAA baseball but for different reasons).

If not for the tournament I doubt NCAA Basketball would have one tenth of the viewership.

Once NBA eliminates the one and done rule with there G-League proposal we may see a lot less talent in the NCAA...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.