View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2007, 04:48 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I was in the middle of recreating the game (which I may still finish) because it was near impossible to find. I did eventiually find a copy on BGG which I purchased for $15 including S&H - a very good price for this game. My version utilized 3 different game boards which could be reorginized for a total of 64 different set ups removing the Risk-type Get Australia factor the game has with its static board. It also included a bunch of new characters and room effects for added strategy.

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.