View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2012, 11:45 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Heroscape: What's your latest acquisition?

I guess this is the current "got a great deal" bragging thread. I'm the lucky buyer of this craiglist posting: http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/tag/2958436757.html.

25 pounds of heroscape have been shipped and on their way to me. Let's see what the posting said was included:

Master sets
* Rise of the Valkyrie
* Swarm of the Marro
* Marvel

Terrain expansions
* Fortress of the Archkyrie
* Ticalla Jungle
* Volcarren Wasteland
* Road to the Forgetten Forest

The posting was originally asking $55, but I contacted the buyer and told him he was asking too little and I'd pay him more, so he raised the posting to $80.

Then I took a closer look at that third picture that shows the big of of figures included. Oh cool, it looks like the owner is also including other figures including Orm's Return large expansion--no complaints.

Do I also see evidence of Raknar's Vision large expansion? Yep, that's included too!

Wait, isn't that Sujoah right there on top? Does that mean... yes, Aquilla's Alliance was included as well.

The seller said there are small figure expansions in there as well, just not inventoried (getting time to inventory things seems to be my problem as well, but that's another story...). I can't wait to open the boxes up to see what's in there when they arrive on Wednesday!

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK

Last edited by Xorlof; April 19th, 2012 at 11:45 AM. Reason: typo