View Single Post
Old October 26th, 2014, 11:17 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Online Season 16 - ROUND 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by belgarath View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
My fifth top 10 opponent and sixth top 20 opponent out of seven games (based on the 2014 rankings). Just how it falls, I guess.
Maybe next season you will draw me for an opponent. I'm pretty sure I'm dead last, for all time !!
Not quite, actually! You'd have to lose one more game for that to happen!

The awesomeunleashed (2-0) v. Ixe (2-0) pool of half-armies is:
* Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep x3, Emperor Andask, Heirloom
* Bahadur, Manauvi, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Swiftfangs, Eldgrim the Viking Champion
* Kantono Daishi, Ninjas of the Northern Wind, Kumiko, Moriko, Isamu, Otonashi, Dumutef Guard
* Nicholas Esenwein, Bloodburst Thrall x5, Deathstrike Thrall x3, Preyblood Thrall x2, Marcu Esenwein
awesomeunleashed chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Ixe chooses who places first.

Scheduled for tonight at 8 Central.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; October 26th, 2014 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Confirmed time