View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2018, 10:27 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Gert Yorkes (Final Editing Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Combined card's target icon is touching the border. Not sure if that's an issue.
It's an issue. I thought I had it backed out enough but apparently not. Thanks for double checking me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Yeah, there's not many pictures out there of Gert alone... I mean, why draw a frumpy teenage girl when you can draw a frumpy teenage girl AND a dinosaur? The one you have is fine (though I'd be fine just having art with her dinosaur in the background somewhere).

The target icon stuff did stand out to me, and the combined card is missing the secret identity - my fault, forgot to edit it into the second post. The name (and price) are now updated.
Technically the one I have has a dinosaur in the background

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.