View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2007, 09:46 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
This is available now. Just picked it up at Thoughthammer (along with C&C:A Expansion 1-Greeks and Eastern Kingdoms and some items for the DFW tourney in March). Woot!

Newb.
Since it will likely be awhile before I can get $125 (I'm saving up to get my Vixentor Custom Tower) to get free shipping I think I will pick this up at my FLGS they had 4 copies on Tuesday, I hope they haven't sold out.