View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2021, 02:25 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: Index of 3D Scans of Figures

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
FYI, on the Fyorlag Spider file, the third Spider seems to be a partial scan, missing the middle part of the bug.
Scapedood uploaded a fixed version of that spider, but you have to download the spiders one at a time. If you download them as a group, for some reason it uses the original damaged model.

Quote:
On a related note, anyone have any tips for how to print Spiders? We keep having supports intersecting the legs that then take the legs off with them, or legs missing supports that don't print well.
I print them like this:

(picture does not seem to be working)
www.mediafire.com/view/b5knhp9ege07kjn

And my presupported Fyorlag model is here.

Looks like thet disabled the right click menu for a custom one instead that prevent you from getting the actual image URL.

You can still find it with a little more efforts by going on the "Page Information" (Ctrl + I on firefox). Here you have the list of all the medias (icons, videos, images) on the webpage and their respective size/format/URLs. I don't know the equivalent on Chrome.
Awesome! That worked!