View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2014, 09:03 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidicul View Post
My problem with Days of Future Past is that they screwed up their own time line. In first class we see Wolverine post weapon X, but in DoFP, Xavier mentions him and Eric going to Wolverine for help, but he has bone claws, thus implying this is pre-weapon X. I liked the movie except for that.
I completely missed that part. Now I have to go back and watch first class again. Though I did prefer DoFP with the depowered Wolverine.
@Hidicul When we saw Wolverine in First Class, we have no idea if he is powered or not. They don't show his claws which is the only way to tell. He is in like a 10 second scene, not sure how you figure that's post-weapon X.
He bases that off of the coat he's wearing. He claims that it's the jacket the old man gave him in Origins.