View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2018, 10:18 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Leaf_It's customs. [UPDATED: 5.10.18]

Cool mini -- I really like the jump theme. Should be noted though that, if/when this goes through SoV, there are some people who are against minis that use stands (I'm personally fine with it). If you get the mini and show that the stand can be cut off and it can be rebased easily (i.e. it balances on its feet okay with some glue) then you'll be fine.

Hoplitron bonding seems off to me here .... Not sure why. But the guns definitely warrant range being used. In fact, it doesn't look very melee at all. Double shot is cool and thematic. I like the mechanic of it having that attack for range and then the melee high attack, but I don't see it with this mini since there doesn't seem to be a reason for it to have higher melee attack.

Aggressive seems like a weird personality.... Fearsome, Ferocious, Menacing, Terrifying, and Wild are all current personalities that would work, I think. Relentless would be perfect but then you'd have to worry about Death Knight bonding.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19