View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2020, 03:27 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3V/SoV 3D Printable Proxies

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSamyon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Added a Proxy for Bahadur.
Very nice!! How did you create this one? Curious if there are other wolves on thingiverse.
It was a werewolf model from thingy or prusa or cult, etc, I don't remember. I sliced it's arms off and swapped them and then added a tail, ponytail, grabbed an axe 3d model I found and then a couple pieces of armor. I then sculpted the arms to fists, added spikes and wraps on his arms and cleaned it up. Added a scar over the eye and viola.

There are other wolf 3D models out there. I think I grabbed as much as I could find that were good. Not all would match other Varkaanan without a great deal of work. I may work up a few more.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!