View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2020, 05:02 PM

Negalith is surprisingly tart
Re: C3V/SoV Question Dump

So I had a few questions regarding custom Heroscape figures:

The biggest one at this point is where do I get more peanut bases? I was looking at possibly 3-D printing some but it seems like there isn’t a peanut base file to be found anywhere.

Beyond that, I know that the C3V and SoV rules have tons of stats for figures but I wanted to ask what the rules for proxying and whatnot are.

A good example of this is I was looking at making some Transformers figures with the C3V rules. However, the figures that they are using are completely different from the deep cuts figures I’m planning on using. Are those figures legal or am I not allowed to use the Deep Cuts figures even though they’re more properly scaled for heroscape style stuff due to slight variation in height/size? I’ve seen multiple posts about things like the Fyorlag spiders being proxied out in favor of the D&D deep cuts spiders due to similar scale and the ability to tell what it is. I wasn’t sure how deeply that applied and whatnot.

I also wondered about the SOV rules. They have certain figures like Zettian guards which are just super battle droid minis being re-purposed. I wanted to see if it is OK to use different models that I feel are more appropriate looking if the scale is similar? Also are those tournament legal? Any and all help is greatly appreciated on these issues.