View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2019, 12:39 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Astro's Custom Units [Update 11/4/19: Seishin Samurai]

Just to lessen confusion, here's my rewording of Honor Beyond Death so that you can only spawn each Seishin once:

Quote:
HONOR BEYOND DEATH
Seishin Samurai do not start the game on the battlefield. When a Human Samurai that you control is destroyed by a normal or special attack or a leaving engagement attack by an opponent's figure, you may replace it with a Seishin Samurai in your army that has not been destroyed, if possible, and then move that Seishin Samurai up to 4 spaces.
I do suggest taking out the movement as it's unnecessary and complicates things. I also suggest limiting the bonding to just one other Seishin Samurai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!