View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2017, 12:14 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 28 - GenCon Prep (Round 4 until 7/30)

Sir H and I are going to throw down now.

Things were chugging along fine after I survived a MBS charge (took 2 wounds). I was burning through everything, but a brave Tornak survived 3 Searing Intensities and 3 attacks from Fires including some from height to get 3 skulls on Kurrok who whiffed.

That left me with all my elemental (minus 1) against 6 blades, 1 life Tornak, 1 life Nerak, and 3 life Ornak.

I still thought I had a decent chance if I could take out Tornak immediately after, but he would just not die and I was only able to take down 2 more Blades before the remaining was able to beat my single activators.

Was an interesting tournament for sure as I finish 2-2. My Blade Grut army went 2-2 also as I split games with it and against it. Not sure how I did army building, all 4 of my games were super tight and could have gone either way, so I guess that means it did well. I just didn't play well enough to get the 3 wins. gg Sir H and good luck in the playoffs

Last edited by kevindola; July 23rd, 2017 at 01:48 AM.