View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2006, 01:28 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by justjohn
I'm unsure if his face is tired poet enough for me... just kidding!

Incredible. Just really, really neat. That is one really, really accurate and clean representation of the last of the line of Eld. The Dark Tower series are my favorite books, I've been through all of them so many times.

I had an idea of making Jake Chambers of New York/Jake Chambers of Midworld flip custom forever, but the closest mini I could find to use for him was a Harry Potter figure from some board game, and that wouldn't do Bama any justice.

I am very sorry that I missed this custom before, you did a great job.

-jj
Thanks JJ.

He's got a bit of scruff and the blue bombadier's eyes; you just can't see them in photos!

I've been meaning to get this figure completed for a while. We had been using HS cowboy proxies for playtesting. I used the Whelan paintings and some of the designs from the new Marvel Comics King is doing as inspiration.

The Horrorclix line has priest that could be modded into Father Callahan, so I am kicking that around. He would make for a nice vampire slayer type considering all of the things King describes him doing in the books.