View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2014, 08:39 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Movies: What did You Watch Last Night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate the dawg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
Watched Frozen for the first time. It was just ok I thought. Don't get the hype, there are better Disney movies.
The hype was way over the top. I thought Tangled was much better, and it didn't have close to that much hype.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
Watched Frozen for the first time. It was just ok I thought. Don't get the hype, there are better Disney movies.
The hype was way over the top. I thought Tangled was much better, and it didn't have close to that much hype.
Don't think I've seen Tangled yet. I'll have to check that one out.

But I did really enjoy Frozen a lot. There was just something about it.
I've gotta agree that Frozen was a bit underwhelming. Not to say that it wasn't a good movie, but it wasn't as spectacular as I'd been led to believe.

Tangled, however, was amazing. I think Tangled is the best (non-Pixar) Disney movie I've seen since The Lion King...or maybe Treasure Planet.
Oh, Treasure Planet! I've been meaning to rewatch that (and a whole slew of other things, but that's top of the list along with the Iron Giant).

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist