Quote:
Originally Posted by rednax View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight of Feylund View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rednax View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight of Feylund View Post
Looking forward to more of your maps, I just think if you use jungle on a field it should be as packed as possible which may mean you will need to use another jungle set.

~Knight of Feylund
Though your suggestion is welcome (and the only suggestion, so far) I actually feel the opposite. Jungle should be spread out more, to provide extra defense to the maximum number of spaces. However, compacted Jungle probably looks more like a Jungle, and can be fun for a little bit of variety occasionally.
That's true, but it should also be used as a sight blocker so that range cannot fire at your figures in the first place. It can also be used so that movement is made harder which adds another aspect to the game.
That's true, too, but the Jungle had to be spread out for a few reasons, besides the one stated above:

1. It couldn't be next to the highest ground. Really high ground and another extra defense die at that, is simply too good a boost.

2. It couldn't be next to glyphs. Glyphs should simply be hard to hold!

And, I updated the first post with pictures, and placed it in a nicer format, to make it easier to read.

~Rednax
That's true but I didn't mean all of the jungle would be in a big blob, I meant that the jungle would be in groups of 2 or 3, but the field would need another jungle set.

I saw your other map too, I think it's very well built and I love the aspect of a big area of path.

Helm in hand,
fist in the air,
the knight screams of victory.