View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2019, 04:07 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Toog's Mods and Paints (8/28/2019)

I did quite a few more figures the past few days. I managed to finish some more Reaper stuff as well as some CMON stuff.

This guy is Mossbeard from Reaper miniatures. With this guy I experimented with basing and adding plants and moss to him. For the base I used air drying clay to get an uneven texture to the base as well as places for putting the larger plants (which I got on clearance from Michael's) I painted the base black and then green before flocking the base and adding moss and putting the plants back into their corresponding places.

Some large Reaper miniatures, including a Djinn, a large beetle, a giant catfish, a enlarged duergar and a rat ogre.

Some Nolzur's/ Deepcuts minis I painted up. There's a Grim Reaper, two Tortle adventurers, and a Bulette.

Some pre-painted pathfinder minis I touched up by giving them a wash and going over parts that were unpainted.

Quite a few different minis here, two from Wrath of Kings, two from Rum & Bones and one from Sword & Sorcery.

Some Wrath of Kings, House Hadross figures that I painted up similar to the jellyfish men from last time.

The last bit of crew from Rum and Bones that I painted up.