View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2018, 06:34 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of He-Man - Initial Playtesting

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: He-Man

Army Test
Map: Ivy's Greenhouse
Units: He-Man @350, Ms. Marvel, Wonder Woman (1000) vs Fantastic Four (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: He-Man @350, Iron Patriot, Captain Marvel (Billy) (1000) vs Original X-Men (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: He-Man @350, Enchantress (II) (680) vs Doctor Doom (Sorcerer), Kristoff, Jason Voorhees, Civilians (680)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: 350 feels about fair. I could see a slight bump depending on how things shake out. I get the sense Ms. Marvel is gonna be his strongest pairing: Power Punch is a great tool for setting her up for an attack (or just hitting someone away from her), making them a really effective 1-2. Plus he can provide some protection for her, theoretically, though the FF avoided that in my Carol/He-Man team-up.

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through Wave 28 - Marvel Cosmic)