View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2011, 06:56 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Promotions Department - NAMOR RELEASED!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
pluggers???

Yeah, A3n, didn't need to know about that.
Pluggers are Thongs, which I am assuming is another term not used over there. Kind of like a rubber sandal but only has a strap that goes from between the 1st & 2nd toes & out in a V to be secured on either side of the foot about 3/4 of the way towards the back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Australian meat pies...are...awesome! There's a restaurant in Austin called "Boomerang's" that serves Australian meat pies. I love that place! Especially the ones with "floaters" (I know, everything Australian sounds dirty for some reason).
Did you know that I think Australia is about the only country that eats it's national emblem. I don't really like Kangaroo (too gamey), but Emu Meat pies are beaut!

Maybe it's because we live Down Under

Cheers