View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2017, 08:07 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Rock Outcrop - Final Editing

I'm fine with everything as is but I looking at it again I find it odd that a tree and a rock have the same stats. I'm actually often frustrated by how hard it is to crack that 7 defense to take down a simple tree. The odds are not great so I really only give it a try when using an AoE attack or an extra attack I can't use on a figure (CA shield throw, Bucky's SA, etc.). That makes sense to me for a rock outcrop, it shouldn't be very easy to damage it, but a tree shouldn't put up as much of a fight as solid rock. Especially considering how many low attack fire based SA's we have.