View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2019, 11:21 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

@White Knight . Oil based shaders are just fine on top of acrylic. I use the same types of paint as you do from walmart. If Im priming a green orc green I dont have to paint his skin, etc. I just block paint the clothes, armor, etc. It can reduce the amount of work done with a brush. The biggest thing with those paints is the low pigment amount in the lighter colors such as yellow, orange, white, etc. If theres alot of white on the model I prime white. Home made acrylic washes are tricky. If not mixed right they make the model look dirty. The army painters quickshade is made for miniatures. Miniwax polyshades works as well but needs thinned a bit with mineral spirits but works fine. When washing the entire model it does dull it down. Thats why I use the wipe method on the raised parts. My painted miniature count easily exceeds 1300 miniatures as I have almost 1100 of those still in my possession. With these latest tricks Ive been really pounding them out with great results. Its made me really consider an airbrush to be added to my painting arsenal. I still have almost 2000 more minis to paint not counting any new 3d prints.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo