View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2014, 08:02 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Donatello - Initial Playtest/CRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I still don't know what you mean.
I meant like this:

UTILITY BELT X
At the start of the game, after Order Markers are placed and before initiative is rolled, you may place up to X Utility Equipment Glyphs of different types on this card. *** can equip a Utility Equipment Glyph even if there are other Utility Equipment Glyphs on this card, up to a maximum of X. *** cannot lose these Equipment Glyphs by any means unless he is destroyed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
What do you mean? I'm suggesting he can pick any 1 IDW equipment glyph to start with.
What I'm asking is, would it end up being like the Utility Glyphs on Batman II?
Yes, exactly like that. Only instead of limiting to "Utility Glyphs," it'd be "IDW Glyphs." Not sure how I feel about the idea, personally...
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Yeah, not sure how I feel about that either. The whole idea of C3G Super-Heroscape is that the universes are inter-mixable & introducing powers that refer to cards by their publisher goes against that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
I'm with A3n. I've never been a fan of calling out the publisher. I accept that it will probably happen somewhere, someday, but I don't care for it unless it's really warranted. I'd rather design the IDW glyphs now and have him start with a pool of those glyphs that he could pick from.
I agree with all of this. I think if we go this direction, we should come up with some clever name like we did for the Utility Glyphs