View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2022, 11:22 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Engineers of Valhalla Brainstorming Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
You'd think that Large and Huge would have an easier time moving through bamboo, since they could literally smash the bamboo by just falling over onto it.

Neat ideas regardless. I like that the Bamboo doesn't really block line of sight. (maybe a Zombie head could be hidden, but not much else.)
Agreed here on theme. I take it that his idea is that the smaller characters are slipping through. It may be a theme fail for big figures to not go through but possibly make them use one extra movement space to get through or something. At that point it still doesn’t overcomplicate things. You could still let them have the cover as well with how it works.
Agreed.

Still offers quite a benefit for smaller figures, especially against double-space figures.
I really like the idea here. @Muskie , how big in diameter in mm are the bamboo stalks and how many do you recommend placing in each tile? I haven’t been on my laptop 3D modeling too much lately but making a single hex tile with inserts for the bamboo shoots seems like an easy file to make from a regular file already created. When I get around to it, I think I will need some bamboo for my Star Wars legion table as well. I love the aesthetics of them. I’ll be putting together my files for my shadow syndicate for legion along with a certain mandalorian riding a rancor to print and can whip it together then.