View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2014, 02:19 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Manauvi

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic125 View Post
Just a clarification, his ability says 'he must be able to move adjacent' not that 'he must end his movement adjacent'. Is that intentional, if so what was the reasoning on that
Like Heroscaper Guy said, it's strictly a question of precedence. We don't actually like the Kozuke wording, but it's official, so we're sorta stuck with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
I never noticed that, for me it was obvious that we had to end the move adjacent...
So we should had this clarification to the OP (same as in the book of the Kozuke)

Quote:
- CHARGING ASSAULT : Ending Turn Adjacent to Opponent
If I use Charging Assault and am able to move adjacent to an enemy figure, can I still move +3 spaces if I donít end adjacent
to that enemy?

In order to use Charging Assault, you MUST end your turn adjacent to an opponent. (dnutt99)
Yes, I would agree with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V