View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2014, 10:34 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun White Knight is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Manauvi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
I never noticed that, for me it was obvious that we had to end the move adjacent...
So we should had this clarification to the OP (same as in the book of the Kozuke)

Quote:
- CHARGING ASSAULT : Ending Turn Adjacent to Opponent
If I use Charging Assault and am able to move adjacent to an enemy figure, can I still move +3 spaces if I donít end adjacent
to that enemy?

In order to use Charging Assault, you MUST end your turn adjacent to an opponent. (dnutt99)
You need to add "if possible" onto that. Or "if he is not blocked or destroyed or teleported or otherwise unable to end adjacent due to circumstances beyond his control".

You could also add: "The intent of this power is that you must attempt to end your turn adjacent to an enemy figure."