View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2013, 05:50 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Eilan Sidhe

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Might want to include the male and female cards in the first post.

Also, I would recommend the male only card for anyone with young children or a gaming group that might be bothered by nudity. The female figure has visible nipples and a slightly suggestive pose.
Yeah, unfortunately the Figures are a little harder to fix. SO i might have to pass on these guys and only play them online.
You should be able to use some Greenstuff to cover those up. I haven't used Greenstuff though, so maybe it would be harder to do that then it sounds...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Might want to add "OTHER VERSIONS OF THE CARD" above the spoiler too, and give PDF links to both.
Added the first, but I couldn't find a PDF link on the C3V post. I will add it as soon as I find it.

Edit:
It also appears I missed a synergy:

- OTONASHI: Tricky Speed 4
As tricky units, Eilan Sidhe enable Otonashi's TRICKY SPEED 4.