View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2012, 10:11 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Beakface Sneaks

I just noticed that these guys get Evasive against normal AND special attacks. That's a huge distinction that makes them more than just cheap Phantom Knights. Special attackers absolutely destroy those ghosts, but the Raptorians might actually stand a chance.

My gut is telling me these are by far the most competive figure that SoV has released, but it's hard for me to really factor in how fast they fill up the startzone into my assessment of them. I'm not really sure what I would pair with these guys in a standard 500 point event; has anyone found anything?