View Single Post
Old August 23rd, 2010, 10:50 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Green Lantern (Kilowog): Brainstorming Phase!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Suggested changes from me:

Class: SERGEANT

GREEN POWER BATTERY 3
Start the game with 3 green Battery Markers on this card. Add one to this Green Lantern's Move, Range, Attack and Defense numbers for each green Battery Marker on this card. Was my wording off?
It was off, yes. It should be consistent with Hal's card and it was not.

Quote:
Quote:
GREEN LANTERN LEADERSHIP
You may remove one green Battery Marker from this card and add one to the Move, Range, Attack and Defense numbers of each Officer Hero you control for as long as Killowog remains in play. How about setting it up where he gives them his Markers?
That'd feel too much like a recharge power to me, or an energy reroute power ... not an inspiration power.

Quote:
Quote:
I'd also lower his attack/defense to 4/4. I wanted him to hit harder than Hal
My comments above. Peace out for tonight.[/quote]

Without the ring, sure. But with it? I don't buy that. Also, Hal is only 3/3, so 4/4 is still better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidicul View Post
Quote:
Suggested changes from me:

Class: SERGEANT

GREEN POWER BATTERY 3
Start the game with 3 green Battery Markers on this card. Add one to this Green Lantern's Move, Range, Attack and Defense numbers for each green Battery Marker on this card.

GREEN LANTERN LEADERSHIP
You may remove one green Battery Marker from this card and add one to the Move, Range, Attack and Defense numbers of each Officer Hero you control for as long as Killowog remains in play.

I'd also lower his attack/defense to 4/4.
I like that Bats, but is it a one time use or could you burn all 3 for a +3 bonus. Hal with all 4 markers and a +3 from Kilowog would be hitting at 11 and nearly imposable to damage. I could see this power at once a game with another power to burn markers also, that way if there are no Officers in your army for some reason (either due to counter draft or being destroyed) he would still have something to offer. Also just by looking at him I could see a 5 attack 4 defense.
You could burn all 3 for a +3 bonus. But you'd also be substantially weakening Killowog and making him a huge target. While Hal was buffed up and getting in single nasty hits at a time, you could take easy shots at a 300+ point figure (Killowog). Hal could stick around to protect him with his Power Shield, but then Hal would be burning markers to do it.
I don't have problem with Killowog not offering a whole lot besides nice stats outside of an Officer army. Also, you could always pair him with some constructs if you really wanted to.
I really don't think his attack/defense stats should exceed 7/7 when he's all put together with base stats and power batteries. In fact, I could see 4/4 stats with a power battery of only 2 with the other above suggestions.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.