View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2013, 11:15 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Hellcat - Design Phase

So Mystic Senses will trump Baron von Strucker's Intelligence Network.

I know Cable-Claw 3 is patterned after Bat-Grapple, but I think it will flow better if we only keep the numbers whenever the name of the power is being referenced (a proper noun) and lose the numbers whenever it is being used as a verb.

Quote:
CABLE-CLAW 3
Instead of her normal move, Hellcat may use her Cable-Claw 3. Cable-Claw 3 has a move of 3. When counting spaces for Cable-Claw 3, ignore elevations. Hellcat may cable-claw over water without stopping, cable-claw over figures without becoming engaged, and cable-claw over obstacles such a ruins. Hellcat may not cable-claw 3 more than 30 levels up or down in a single Cable-Claw 3. If Hellcat is engaged when she starts to cable-claw 3 , she will not take any leaving engagement attacks. If Hellcat ends her Cable-Claw 3 adjacent to a figure she did not begin her turn adjacent to, she may add 1 die to her attack if she attacks that figure.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS