View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2010, 03:39 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Penguin - Design Phase

Like the base stats. Though should his normal attack be 4, especially with range and an easy means to gain height advantage? Is he that good of a melee fighter or is that for a pistol? Considering Thugs need height or concrete/asphalt to even get an attack of three with a pistol, I didn't know how good Penguin really is. Is he an expert with guns? I'm asking because I'm just curious, as I don't know how he is in the comics vs. animated shows because that's all I see him in.

For Self Importance - With this, you can potentially take a full turn with 3 different units in one turn, though only once per round. Ex: Prof X reveal OM, Penguin takes turn then 2 mutants take turns. Or, Unique Hero that has bonding with squads and allows a squad to take a turn before him/her. That Hero reveals OM, Penguin takes a turn, Squad figures take a turn, original OM revealing Hero takes a turn. Cyclops's Telepathic Rappor, Cyc reveals OM, Penguin takes a turn, Cyc moves, Telepath takes a turn. What about Riddler with Riddle Me This where it says, "Immediately after revealing an Order Marker..." which "immediately" has the right of way, Penguin or Riddler's power? Do we roll a d20 to see who goes first or get to choose? If we have other powers in the future with the "after revealing OM, immediately do this" wording, do we have a precedent on how this works? I'm just curious.

Umbrella Gun - Interesting, can offer some neat choices. If you're adjacent to an opponent and use it, you'd have to risk leaving engagement to use it, but that might be a fun choice to make. Otherwise I can see some neat options in different situations.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon