View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2010, 09:25 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Bullseye - Design Phase

Okay, on the Life 5. I started with the assumption that an average superhero human (no powers) is a Life 4. I know that's not always the case, but it was a good approximate starting point. Since Life represents how durable someone is and how much damage they can take before being incapacitated, I added 1 to that due to the adamantium skeleton.

Quote:
Due to various injuries, many of Bullseye's bones have been reinforced with strips of adamantium, with his spine now entirely composed of the substance. This has increased his resistance to injury in unarmed combat.
From a gameplay perspective, he has a Move of 5 and no special movement powers, so he'll be slow moving around the map, making him an easier target. A higher Life will help balance him out a little.

On another note, I'm wondering if the modification of 4 on the d20 roll is too much, based on this:

Quote:
Daredevil is a comparatively frustrating target because the superhero's enhanced senses provide enough information to allow him to counter the attacks most of the time.
So according to that, Daredevil can counter Bullseye's skill most of the time. So perhaps the bonus isn't even necessary?