View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2008, 03:13 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
TeamFortresScape - into the Testing Phase

This project has now progressed to the point where we would like for others, who have not been involved in the development, to play-test the beta version of the modification.
What we are looking for is some unbiased criticisms or comments about the balance of characters, the changes to the core Heroscape rules and any suggestions you may have to improve the project.

So please, download the handbook, print out the cards, build one of the maps, play-test the game and tell us what you think.

The handbook is currently a work in progress. It contains everything needed to play the game; all of the cards, paper proxies, rules, maps and background to the classes and game. The handbook is about 21Mb. Now version v0005.

Here are the links to the individual parts of the handbook...
______________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________
Few of you might know of my custom characters for both HS and Marvel, but of late I have completed scant few of these. The time that I usually spend on making customs has been swallowed by Team Fortress 2. I have, however, been getting the custom itch the last few days, thinking about how to bring some of the characters and mechanics of TF2 into a turn-based game such as HS.

So here we have the Demoman...

And here is the Engineer...

and his Sentries

and his Teleporters

The Pyro

The Sniper.

The Medic.

The Heavy.

The Spy

and his Sappers

The Soldier

The Blu & Red Team Glyphs.

The Health Glyphs.

The Turn Marker Card. (note: this may change)

Note that all images and so forth belong to Valve (please don't sue me for copyright Valve...)

Of course all of this will need some constructive criticism, so please make a comment, give an idea, etcetera.

Thanks for looking

Last edited by whitestuff; September 22nd, 2008 at 10:56 PM. Reason: updates