View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2020, 08:16 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscape Tournament at Lodge Con, Feb 8 in Peotone, IL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarissimus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Can I suggest Fire Isles as an alternative to Hot Heights? I know the overall feedback on Hot Heights was pretty negative at Polar Vortex. It really encourages podding on the hill closest to your start zone.
Fire Isles uses the same maps as Hot Heights so that should be no problem. I picked Hot Heights last time because it was an old classic and Fire Isles has been used so much, at least in my heyday. But as long as nobody else objects, I'll glady make the swap. And next time I'll look into some other lava map alternatives.
I’m just suggesting anything other than Hot Heights, Fire Isles was the only othe BOV map with the same requirements. ��

@vegietarian18 @jetjake I’m staying with some family up there so I’m not available to carpool. I’d definitely consider it for future tournaments though!

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments