View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2021, 08:15 AM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: [Pod 2] Durnipia (Kiora, the Rising Tide) - Design?

I'd say so, we'll have to do it at sooner or later. My vote would be not Durnipia and make her her own thing. If she's going to be from Feylund it's full of mythological inspiration, and there are plenty of myths to pick from.

Also it feels like a lot of figures are being pushed towards making them into referenced characters in the lore which isn't necessary. We have Katryn and potentially the elf being Morsbane's mother, and then there was discussions on turning Pyria into Johrdawn and probably some others I've missed. I've said it before but this is too unique a figure that I'd wouldn't be happy making her into a fan service lore reference. I get the appeal, but a couple of units like that is enough. Too many and it starts to feel a bit shoehorned.