View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2019, 08:15 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: New England Revival - East Providence, RI

Hey ya’ll!! I’m gunna be down visiting family July4th - July12th and would love to join y’all in a tourney!! I’d be able to bring +2 or +3 of my family along as well. Is it at all possible to either move the date up to Saturday July 6th or maybe schedule another one altogether?

I know the New England scene has needed a kickstart and maybe we could make this a big deal and get a respectable 12-16 people if we all pitch in and spread the word and bring friends and family?

Thoughts?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22