View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2007, 11:33 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Thanks for posting the link to the video, Teamski! I really like the idea behind the game and it's not card driven like M44 or BL which is great because I was concerned it was going to be a clone of those games. The strategy cards and command points look like a great way to add variety to the game and allow the players to call in support or boost morale at appropriate moments. A nice quality video which changed my mind about the game.

Newb.