View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2012, 01:49 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Brit ~~ Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I just did some reading up on him in Wiki & an attack of 5 doesn't sound justified either. It says, "... he is only as strong as a regular human male relative to his physique." With that I would go a max of 4 & still be thinking it might be too much.

I also don't like the Brit / Brittany name / secret identity thing. If it's a nickname then it's not a real name.

Yeah I can support Mutate or Superhuman but the life at 6 does seem appropriate.
With his new costume which I based the figure and design off of, he has the boots and gloves that not only give him flying, but also boost his strength which almost give him superstrength.

And his real name is Brittany, but he calls himself Brit because it's much more manly.

I'm fine with a species change, almost all my Invincible/Kirkman designs I have that aren't obviously alien I have as human as placeholders for now.